Approach Cross Reference Table
The following Matrix shows how different Approach Types should be flown with certain Approach Guidance Modes.
- Use of NAV and FPA is recommended
- "RNP APCH" = RNAV (GNSS) approaches
- "RNP AR APCH" = RNAV (RNP) approaches
Lowest allowable height for Autopilot usage:
- FINAL APP, FPA, or V/S modes = 250 AGL
- ILS CAT 1 = 160 ft AGL
- ILS CAT 2 or 3 = 0 ft AGL using Autoland
- Circling Approach = 500 ft AGL
ONLY for Flight-Simulation!
If NAV ACCURACY is LOW, use TRK FPA ↩